What is visualization technique? It is creating a mental picture.
I don't know about you, but I was a young expert in this field....
"Stop daydreaming!" This seemed to be a standard saying among elementary school teachers. We were supposed to "waste" time on daydreaming.....Isn't daydreaming just an elementary version of visualization?
Now that we're older and yes....more mature, we realize that when we have daydreams or visualizations and we can actually focus our energy and attention on creating and attracting what we desire through our visualization. Now, how cool is that?
Ordinary people believe only in the possible. Extraordinary people visualize not what is possible or probable, but rather what is impossible. And by visualizing the impossible, they begin to see it as possible.
No problem! It is quite easy to learn. Take a picture of an object such as a horse. Look at the horse. See the shape, the color(s), identifying markings, the background....get a feel for the horse. Now, close your eyes and picture the horse.
Do you see it?
Yes! You are visualizing...
If no, then picture the horse again and repeat the process.
Visualization techniques allows you to see yourself already in possession of your goals! This creates a vibrational energy of attraction and right now is working on manifesting your goal.
Esther Hicks says that 17 seconds of focused pleasureable visualization is stronger than 2000 hours of working to obtain a goal!
See things as you would have them be instead of as they are.
Visualization Technique Tips
1. Visualization is a fun and pleasurable experience. There are no "have-to" times for visualization. If this is the case, then it is forced and it becomes a chore. Only have a visualization for the wonderful feeling you achieve through the experience!
2. Take part in your visualization! What could be more powerful?! Let the visualization focus on what you desire.
3. Name it and claim it. Your subconscious mind doesn't know what is real and what is imagined. When you claim that you are taking ownership of a goal, it is already in your possession, that your subconscious will create it for you.
4. Add motion to your mental picture. Include family and friends in your visualization. Create a visualization where your are achieving your goal of riding in your new, hybrid pearl white SUV with your best friend telling you that she loves your SUV while she plays Daughtry on the MP3 player. She calls her husband from her cell phone to tell him she is riding in your new vehicle!
Play around with different visualizations!
5. Repeat, repeat, repeat! Take a moment before getting out of bed while in a relaxed state and see your visualization in your mind. Do it again at bedtime.
Sidenote: When I have a really strong goal, I'll write in on an index card, keep it under my pillow (talk about a modern day Tooth Fairy!) and when I touch it in the middle of the night, it triggers my visualization!
6. Use a vision or dream board to help assist you in creating your vision. The power of pictures! You can create whatever you want on your vision board!
~~We invite you to share your vision board as part of your vision!We'll look forward to seeing what you are creating through your visualizations and the use of a powerful dream board.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.